- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
masjideraza.com collects the following data:
- email address
NOTE: Competition email addresses are NOT collected or stored but only until the competition close date.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register your email address on our website
masjideraza.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Previously supplied email address from any forms completed in Masjid or Madrassah (Noorani Education Centre)
How will we use your data?
masjideraza.com collects your data so that we can:
- Aim to communicate with you effectively
- Email you with updates on the website, Madrassah and masjid events
How do we store your data?
Masjideraza.com securely stores your data on its currently hosting web server.
Unless you unsubscribe your email address, which can be done via the emails you receive from us, Masjideraza.com will keep your email address stored indefinitely.
What are your data protection rights?
Masjideraza.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request masjideraza.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that masjideraza.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request masjideraza.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that masjideraza.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that masjideraza.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to masjideraza.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that masjideraza.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (if appropriate)
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – masjideraza.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that masjideraza.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.